Listen free for 30 days
- This Book Includes: Narcissistic Abuse, Narcissistic Healing, Highly Sensitive Empath. A Survival Guide to Overcome Negativity, Get Out of the Fog to Thrive in an Emotionally Healthy Life
- Narrated by: Annmarie Cullen
- Length: 10 hrs and 36 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £22.89
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Would you like to know a way to improve your relationship with the world and the people around you? Then pay attention.
If you are a sensitive and more particularly empathic person, you may have difficulty dealing with destructive personalities such as the narcissist.
The empath is somehow attracted to narcissists and disturbed personalities in general; on the other hand, for the narcissist, a sensitive person is easier to manipulate emotionally.
Recognizing the insidious techniques of manipulation is not always easy. The narcissist by nature is someone who lacks empathy, is selfish, and is in need of attention.
Whatever relationship you have with the narcissist, the best way to deal with him is to recognize his behavior and mind games and then try to manage them consciously to avoid these toxic relationships also in the future.
This special audiobook is a complete collection that will allow you to deal with all the aspects necessary to understand and overcome the difficulties you may encounter in everyday life.
You will discover:
- How to identify and deal with people affect from narcissistic personality disorder
- The cycle of narcissistic abuse
- Manipulative techniques used by the narcissist to keep you in his trap
- Six helpful activities and exercises to heal your person after a toxic relationship
- Tips to follow to self-improve your capacity to resist future abuses
- The several types of empath
- How empaths are impacted by emotional abuse
- The five special powers of empathy
- How these gifts can improve your life
- How highly sensitive people navigate the world
- Tips to defeat negative energy, fear, and anxiety
- And much more!
Even if you don't know how to begin to get your life back, because you often love those who emotionally abuse you, you don't have to be overwhelmed by anxiety and fear like it’s all your fault, there is nothing wrong with you.
This audiobook will light the way to recovery! Click on the "Buy Now" button to get started!