Listen free for 30 days
- Step by Step Beginner's Guide to Artificial Intelligence
- Narrated by: Jamie Easley
- Length: 3 hrs and 54 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
You are about to start understanding the machine learning the way pros do!
Technology has grown greatly in the recent past from self-driving cars to automated warehouses to websites being able to suggest what videos we should watch next based on our preferences to showing us ads that relate to things we are interested in and the world we are living in these days. It is, perhaps, like a sci-fi scene from movies of some decades ago.
How is it that computer systems can do things on their own without direct human intervention?
How is it that computer systems can give us output based on their understanding of our needs?
What’s the technology behind all this?
The answer is simple: machine learning!
Computers do all these thanks to the revolutionary technology known as machine learning - a method of data analysis that enables the automation of analytical modeling to enable computer systems to learn as well as improve experience without them being explicitly programmed for specific tasks.
From the description of what machine learning is, it is clear that it is a cool technology that makes computer systems to do some pretty cool, out-of-this-world, sci-fi level stuff.
Do you want to learn how machine learning works, the technology behind it, the programming languages that support all this, the different applications of machine learning in today’s world, how machine learning relates to various other subcategories of artificial intelligence and so much more?
If you answered yes, then keep reading...
This book has valuable information that would be worth your while if you want to understand machine learning from a complete beginner’s perspective.
By listening to this audiobook, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of machine learning, including the place of machine learning in artificial intelligence (AI)
- Understand the concept of man-made consciousness so that you understand the role of AI and machine learning in today’s world
- Understand the specific machine learning libraries that you will need
- Discover powerful tips that will enhance your artificial intelligence skills
- Discover a concept known as EQ, its place in artificial intelligence development, and how to enhance that
- Understand why you should prioritize your quest toward developing artificial intelligence
- Know the different methods of machine learning
- Learn how AI works
- Discover how machine learning is used in everyday life and why it is the best thing for solving many of today’s problems
- Learn about the programming languages you need for the job and how to use it
- Discover a concept known as growth hacking and how it applies to machine learning
- Understand and appreciate the place of big data and telematics in machine learning
- Discover the place of data science in machine learning
- Discover how to upsell your service using machine learning
- Find out how to make a career out of machine learning
- Understand other concepts of machine learning including data analytics and data mining
- And much more!
Indeed, understanding machine learning can help you see right through the technologies that run behind the background of some of your favorite computerized systems.
What listeners say about Machine LearningAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Hollywood Ivan
Reviews are fake. Don’t buy this book.
This audiobook is non sense. Uses $5 words to push some random self help ideology for the 90 minutes. I can hardly understand the narrator; she has an incredulously thick southern accent and childish tone of voice that makes it sounds likes she’s chewing gum whilst talking. I paid for a book on machine learning, not whatever the first hour and a half of whatever this was. I’m just going to stick to learning on YouTube or the local library for this realm of study. Many of the authors of these self-published computer science guides, such as Zachery Talon, are employing dozens of fake reviews to push their inferior products. This makes it difficult for people to trust any of audible’s product in this category. Just avoid this book and be skeptical of others.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!
3 people found this helpful