Listen free for 30 days
Legendary Leadership in Scaleups
- Why Founders Become a Liability and How to Prevent It
- Narrated by: Mary Butler
- Length: 2 hrs and 58 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
Are you a founder thinking, ‘This used to be fun!’? Are you stuck? Are you overwhelmed and exhausted from trying to do it all, yet unsure of what you should (and shouldn’t) be doing?
It’s time to enjoy this adventure again. You can be the best founder as leader to your team by shifting from doer to leader, and from operations to strategy. This essential book examines the importance of learning to let go. It matters for you, your team and your business. It will help you:
- Step away from the day-to-day and step up as a strategic leaderset boundaries, identify the work you should do, and let go of what you shouldn’t
- Reestablish your reputation, internally and externally
- Build the best relationships and team to support you and your business
Mary Butler gets what traditional HR doesn’t. And she gets scaleups. Mary has a BSc and an MBA, but her ability to identify and address buried challenges makes her different. If you want to make the tough but necessary calls to become a legendary leader and help your business scale, she’ll support you all the way. Mary was the global head of talent management for a tech scaleup that grew from 300 to 1,400 people in her first year. She has more than 25 years of talent management experience, from global corporates to scaleups, across Europe, the US, Asia, NZ, and Australia in industries from aviation to tech and professional services.