Listen free for 30 days
Learn Arabic - Level 3: Beginner Arabic: Volume 1: Lessons 1-25
- Narrated by: ArabicPod101.com
- Length: 4 hrs
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.19
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Had some experience in Arabic? Up the challenge with Beginner! Welcome to Beginner Arabic. Master the basics of Arabic conversation! Start speaking Arabic in minutes, and learn key vocabulary, phrases, and grammar in just minutes more with Beginner Arabic. Our native Arabic hosts break down all the sentences, grammar and more in a simple, easily understandable way! Here are a few topics covered in this audiobook:
- Talking About Your Nationality
- Asking Simple Arabic Questions
- Expressing Likes and Dislikes
- Plural Articles in Arabic
- Arabic Cultural Tips and More!
This isn't stale textbook material - it's fun, effective, and practical! You learn beginner Arabic conversation that you can use immediately! What you get in Beginner Arabic:
- 200+ pages of Arabic learning material
- 25 Arabic lessons: dialog transcripts with translation, vocabulary, sample sentences and a grammar section
- 25 Audio Lesson Tracks (over 4 hours of Arabic lessons)
- 25 Audio Review Tracks (practice new words and phrases)
- 25 Audio Dialog Tracks (read along while you listen Interactive.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about Learn Arabic - Level 3: Beginner Arabic: Volume 1: Lessons 1-25Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This audio is not in Egyptian Arabic. Therefore, I have lost my points. It should have been labeled as Modern Standard Arabic. I am not happy.
- Stephen Hawkins
Not a bad listen.
I use their audio to help with
my listening comprehension as a complement to the written coursework I am doing. The male voices aren't great but the female voices are pleasant and use accents that are easy to understand as a foreigner.