Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
If you’ve always wanted to increase productivity and efficiency by improving workflows and increasing your team’s ability to complete (more) work on time and as well as everyone’s comprehension of complex information such as task relationships but haven’t been able to figure out the best path to get there, keep reading...
You are about to learn how to spot impediments in work progress visually, improve teamwork and communication between your team members and have a perfect workflow by leveraging the power of Kanban boards!
Are you sick and tired of not being able to spot bottlenecks and stalled tasks in the process of project development; not being able to improve efficiency within a fixed budget or spot inefficiencies?
Have you tried endless other solutions whilst trying not to overburden your team by pushing the work on your team but nothing seems to work for more than a few weeks or months?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to making futile efforts to revamp your operational processes and discover something, which works for you?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
I know you’re now probably wondering:
- So what are these boards really- how do they look like?
- How can I implement this system or get started with it with zero prior knowledge?
This audiobook is here to answer these and more questions you may be having so keep reading...
More precisely, you will learn:
- The basics of the Kanban system, including what it is, what it entails, how it works and more
- What the Kanban board looks like, what it is used for and how to use it well, including adding and setting columns
- The concept of environment and teamwork in Kanban and why it matters
- The benefits you can expect from adopting Kanban
- How Kanban reduces risk and creates improved software
- How Kanban fits into the lean methodology
- And so much more!
And everything is laid out in simple, straightforward language for easy understanding and implementation!
Get your copy now to get started!
What listeners say about KanbanAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- C. Dempsey
Sponsored by Atlassian?
Terribly narrated, dull content and basically a massive advert for JIRA and Trello.
Cannot believe I paid for this crap.
1 person found this helpful