Listen free for 30 days
Improve Your Social Skills
- Effective Communication Tools to Improve Your Conversations, Relationships, and Self-Esteem by Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness
- Narrated by: Jacob McNatt
- Length: 3 hrs and 31 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Do you want to develop healthy relationships? Do you want to become more charismatic and confident? Do you want to talk to anyone, in any situation, with great ease?
Then you need this step-by-step and easy-to-understand audiobook!
Your responses to other people and their responses to you have a far-reaching biological influence, sending out cascades of hormones that monitor everything from your heart to your immune system. One way to think of this is that positive relationships affect our bodies like vitamins, while bad relationships affect us like poison. You can catch another person's feelings in the manner in which you catch a cold, and the outcome of isolation or relentless social stress can actually be life-shortening. Improve Your Social Skills will teach you how to provide your body with positive social "vitamins" while avoiding "poisons" in social interactions.
Is there a way you can raise your child to be happy? What is the basis of a nourishing relationship? How can teachers and business leaders inspire the best in people they teach and lead? How can groups separated by hatred and prejudice come to live together in harmony?
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- How to start off a conversation and keep it flowing smoothly
- How to meet new people and make friends with them
- How to overcome social anxiety
- How to overcome shyness
- How to read body language
- The importance of small talk and conversational "hacks" to enhance your social skills in less than 30 seconds
- How to alter your social habits and begin to unconsciously nail every step of your conversation
- Secrets of mastering different kinds of communication
- Leadership qualities as social skill
- And much more
This audiobook will facilitate your interaction and communication with others - even if you are an awkward person who struggles at every social event because you are nervous, anxious, and shy about introducing yourself to a group of strangers.
Would you like to know more?
Scroll to the top of the page, select the "Buy Now" button and start improving interpersonal skills in love, life, work - anywhere!
What listeners say about Improve Your Social SkillsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Charlotte Mann
This is an incredible book for beginning on social aptitudes. I fill in as an emotional well-being guide in Portland, OR and I frequently work with people with inabilities. I'm glad I took a risk on this book.The book is successful for our life.