Listen free for 30 days
Improve Your Relationships: 2 Books in 1: Effective Communication Skills & Mental Toughness
- How Successful People Talk, Use Their Brain and Improve Confidence to Achieve Goals. Live Your Life 100%
- Narrated by: Pat Dynowska
- Length: 12 hrs and 59 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £22.89
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Do you think successful people are always optimistic and with an iron will?
Do you think successful people are always bright and convincing speakers?
So what makes these people successful?
The relationships between human beings always respond to the same linguistic-gestural patterns and everyone can learn them. The human mind, however evolved over time, always responds to the same principles. Neuroscience studies have begun to discover how thoughts are formed and how effective actions can be produced. In this audiobook, Dr. Tower explains these logical-emotional patterns and how to hack them to achieve winning effects.
These techniques are described to obtain effective relationships for both parties and are considered immoral if applied unethically. She applies these techniques to her family, friends and patients by solving countless daily misunderstandings and obtaining more effective relationships. When you find it difficult to make yourself understood or to understand others, whatever your job, apply these techniques directly to have effective relationships without having to be a specialist in psychology and live your life 100 percent. This audiobook deals with:
- How the brain works
- The metaprograms
- Metaphors and analogies to be used
- Linguistic persuasion
- Avoid toxic conversation
- To be proactive
- What is Management
- What is leadership
- To be empathetic
- Emotional intelligence
- Passing from the "I" to the "You" to the "We"
- Find and communicate an advantage for you and one for your interlocutor
- Respect your word
- Paradigms imposed with habits
- Positive mindset
- Get out of your box
- Outline of how habits are formed
- The key habit
- Build your stress-relief
- Respect your commitments to others
- Positive thinking
- The magical power of error
- The power to decide
- Our reputation
- The importance of your mental health
- Living 100/100 - the best version of you
If you apply these tips to everyday life you are on the road to success!