Listen free for 30 days
- Learn the Secret Techniques and the Exact Hypnotic Scripts to Hypnotize, Persuade and Control Anyone
- Narrated by: KC Wayman
- Length: 3 hrs and 9 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Do you want to learn how to actually hypnotize people?
Hypnosis isn’t what most people think....
Yes, hypnosis is real, but it isn’t a magical way to make people do what you want. This practice has been surrounded by mystery and false ideas for centuries, but the truth is that hypnosis is actually a very scientific process you can follow to talk to somebody’s subconscious mind and guide his decisions and actions, but most importantly it’s also a skill that can be developed.
If you want to learn the real techniques to hypnotize other people, then this book is for you.
In this book, you’ll learn how to hypnotize a person following a science based process that actually works. You’ll learn everything about wording, hypnotic voice, scripts, body language, hypnotic induction, and more. This guide includes detailed instructions to help you build your own effective scripts to hypnotize other people, even if you’ve never done it before.
Inside Hypnosis you’ll discover:
- An effective process you can follow to hypnotize a subject, keep him/her into trance, and speak to his/her subconscious mind
- Common myths demystified (including “only people with low intelligence can be hypnotized” and “you can be hypnotized anytime/anywhere”)
- This small change in your voice can make a big difference the next time you hypnotize someone
- What are all the stages of an effective hypnosis session
- 5 things that can make a person more likely to fall in a hypnotic trance
- How to take advantage of a common natural phenomenon to successfully hypnotize people
- The number 1 rule to follow when constructing an effective script to hypnotize people
- Practical examples of what to say to induce hypnotic trance in your subject
- And much, much more....
Learn the real ways to hypnotize people.
More from the same
What listeners say about HypnosisAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Oliver P.
Good book (but 49 mins of a “bonus”)
It was a very good introduction, speaking as someone who has no prior knowledge, I have come away feeling like I have learnt the basic outline of the field of hypnosis.
However, I feel like Mr Moore could have gone into a bit more detail of some more key parts. Specifics with maybe more examples of some practical things we can try at home.
The only other thing that I’d say about this book is it’s a bit misleading as to the duration. Everything from chapter 12 onwards is a completely different “bonus” segment from another one of Mr Moore’s books. And it takes up 49 mins. That’s almost 1/3 of the book. So that’s why it has a lower than average review.
Good book to start with, poor and misleading ending.
- Selina ryles
A good insight into the human mind
I am new to the concept of hypnosis but am completely open to the idea that the mind is powerful,but can still yet be manipulated. The book is a great length but I personally believe that consistency is the key to learning these techniques and one must listen to it a few times and let everything sink in. I think every reader will take away something different from hearing it and a different perspective. I was given this book by the author/narrator in return for an honest and unbiased review
- gary urbanchock
not easily followed
struggled to finish very few actual exact Scripts to follow do not feel I learned enough to even try to hypnotise someone
1 person found this helpful
Straight to the point
I appreciate the bonus material at the end of the book. Thanks for the extra information.