Listen free for 30 days
How to Convert Your Published Book into an Audio Book
- Author Chat Guides, Book 1
- Narrated by: Mindy Newell
- Length: 20 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £3.69
According to Publishers Weekly, in 2009, over 100,000 books were published; however, only 5,000 of those books were also available as audiobooks. Reach more readers and increase your income by publishing your book as an audiobook! Millions of readers actually listen to books on CD and digital downloads every day, and now, you can turn your self-published title into an audiobook, expand your market, and increase your income. In this step-by-step guide, I'll teach you how to:
- Find your book on Amazon and show you how to set your book up for conversion
- Produce your audiobook with no out of pocket expense
- Audition professional narrators for your books
- Sell your book on Audible.com, Apple's iTunes store, and Amazon.com