Listen free for 30 days
How to Analyze People
- The Simple Guide on Understanding the Art of Reading People, Human Behavior, Personality Types, the Power of Body Language, and How to Influence Others
- Narrated by: Jason Belvill
- Length: 3 hrs and 12 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Would you like to understand if it's true love? Would you like to guess if they're lying to you?
Often, words say one thing while the body tells another. Who tells the truth? The body, naturally. The body never lies because it instinctively expresses itself, and even if the mind tries to control it, it would still show signs of discomfort if it does not agree. For those who can read it, the body reveals the emotions, desires, and real intentions of a person.
The secret is to observe expressions, gestures, and posture of people, looking for relevant clues. Personality analysis is not rocket science. It is as real as you are.
One of the most gratifying things occurs when you identify an individual’s personality correctly, and his message and intention get across successfully. The need to be understood by others is fundamental in every person. When you are analyzing your subject adequately, you will automatically tune in to his mental frequency and manage to communicate appropriately.
The "reading people" technique of this book can help you really to analyze people and improve the quality of your relationships.
In this book, you’ll:
- Learn 33 techniques for speed reading people (in just five weeks)
- Recognize if someone is telling the truth or not
- Notice and interpret the silent communication and smile
- Induce someone to do what you want with positive persuasion techniques
- Face the conflict constructively with negotiation techniques
- Understand five personality traits and relate to each of them successfully
If you think this topic is too complicated for you or difficult to apply, you’ll find here a simple guide that will show you how to analyze people and enjoy your relationships!
What are you waiting for?Scroll up and click on the "buy now" button.