Listen free for 30 days
Ghost Stories from the Cotswolds
- Narrated by: Robin Shuckburgh
- Length: 1 hr and 29 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
"It passed within a few yards of us, and seemed to be nothing more nor less, than a great, grey wolf. Thin and gaunt, with bristling hair and dripping jaws. It stopped where the mist commenced and turned round. It was truly a horrible sight, and made one's blood run cold."
Usually reputed as the most beautiful region in the whole of England, join Robin Shuckburgh as he delves beneath the picturesque surface of the Cotswolds into the gruesome, dark depths. This is a collection of wonderfully ghastly tales from a range of classic authors.
These stories include:
- "Chavenage House" by Robin Shuckburgh
- "The Reticence of Lady Anne" by Saki
- "The Tomb of Sarah" by F.G. Loring
- "The Peace of Mowsle Barton" by Saki
- "An Unnatural Sister" by Herbert Evans
- "Gabriel Ernest" by H.H. Munroe (Saki)
- "Chastleton House" by Robin Shuckburgh and Herbert Evans
What listeners say about Ghost Stories from the CotswoldsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- B. Clements
I love his stories and his voice!
I found his channel on YouTube, and was pleasantly surprised to find this gem tucked away in Audible's library. If you love English history, and/or ghost stories - look no further. I highly recommend!