Listen free for 30 days
Feeling Good Therapy
- A Practical Guide with Strategies to Fight Pessimism, Anxiety, Low Self-Esteem and Other Disorders to Feel Better Every Day, Benefits of Mindfulness
- Narrated by: Jenny West
- Length: 3 hrs and 44 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Throughout our lives, we get asked so many different questions related to career, family, relationships, and health. The one thing we want the most, which we are rarely asked about is the idea of feeling good. What does feeling good mean?
It actually encompasses many aspects of our well-being, including physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional health. If it is important for you to feel good but don’t know how to make it happen, you will find many answers in this book (topic: Feeling Good Therapy).
There are no simple answers here, as many of the ideas related to feeling good are personal. However, as you listen to the chapters of this book, you will recognize:
- What feeling good actually means according to our well-being.
- What happens when you don’t feel good.
- The negative emotions and disorders that can lead to not feeling good.
- Why self-care is important for our well-being.
- How to shift our mindset to start feeling good.
- When you can do it on your own, versus needing help from a professional.
- The importance of being vulnerable.
- The advantages of feeling good and why it is something you should strive for.
Feeling good therapy is simply a concept where we work on ourselves so we can become better versions of who we are. For this to occur, we must also recognize what is causing us to not feel good and how we can start shifting away from these areas. This includes changing our mindsets for the better. Let’s face it. It feels good to feel good, and this should be a goal that everyone strives for every day. If you are ready for some feeling good therapy, then don’t wait any longer to begin reading this book.
You will learn some valuable information that will essentially improve every aspect of your being and help you start feeling good, like you are supposed to.