Listen free for 30 days
Fashion 2.0: Blogging Your Way to the Front Row
- The Insider's Guide to Turning Your Fashion Blog into a Profitable Business and Launching a New Career
- Narrated by: Chelsea Lee Rock
- Length: 3 hrs and 2 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £14.09
In this first of its kind insider's guide, Yuli Ziv, Style Coalition's founder, reveals the secrets behind her own online success and that of her network, which represents more than 200 top fashion and beauty bloggers.
You will find practical business advice on how to:
- Brand yourself as a top blogger and sought-after influencer
- Build valuable relationships with PR companies and brands
- Secure invitations to important industry events
- Work with advertising networks
- Develop new revenue streams
- Land spokesperson deals and large scale sponsorships
- Position yourself at the forefront of the fashion blogosphere
Full of helpful resources and inspirational chapters by top fashion bloggers What I Wore, College Fashion, Gala Darling, Second City Style and Corporette, the book is packed with all the advice and motivation you need to take your blogging career to the next level!
What listeners say about Fashion 2.0: Blogging Your Way to the Front RowAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This book has been great. It offers a lot of valuable advice on starting a blog that doesn't necessarily have to be fashion-related. Instead of focusing on how to make money as quickly as possible it offers information on how to build a sustainable, personally satisfying business. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a rough idea on how to turn their passion into a blog and is interested in first-hand advice of industry experts.
I loved this book! The content so remarkable. Sound, easy to follow advice not only from the author but others in the industry. If you can read one book on blogging of any sort...this should be it.
1 person found this helpful