Listen free for 30 days
Ethereum: A Primer
- Your Guide to Understanding, Using, and Profiting from the Digital Currency That's Smarter Than Bitcoin
- Narrated by: Kevin Gisi
- Length: 1 hr and 7 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
Second chances don't come often...don't miss this one!
You've heard about Bitcoin. You've heard the stories of those who've invested pocket change and earned thousands...or millions. You think you've missed the boat; that the days of moonshot returns are gone. They're not!
Bitcoin is only the first cryptocurrency. Of the literally hundreds of cryptocurrencies in existence now, one has the capacity to duplicate or even surpass Bitcoin's revolutionary impact. It is the Smarter, Better Bitcoin. It is...Ethereum.
But what is it? How is it different from Bitcoin? What makes it the #2 cryptocurrency in the world? Find out now!
Whether you intend to be an investor, a miner, a developer, or just a dabbler...you need a basic understanding of what Ethereum is, where it came from and, more importantly, what is has the potential to be.
You need this book.
Ethereum: A Primer teaches the basics of Ethereum in simple, easy-to-understand language. It is not a textbook. It is not a programmer's guide or a technical manual. It is a non-technical introduction that answers the most common and important questions new users have about Ethereum. No jargon. No technobabble. No previous technical knowledge required.
Answers you will find in this book:
- What is Ethereum?
- Who Created It and Why?
- What Makes Ethereum Better Than Bitcoin?
- What Makes It Valuable?
- How and Where do you Buy?
- ...And More!
- Chapter One: What Is Ethereum
- Chapter Two: A Short History Lesson
- Chapter Three: A Currency for the Future
- Chapter Four: How To Buy Ethereum
- Chapter Five: How To Use Ethereum
- Chapter Six: Ethereum Mining
- Chapter Seven: Three Rules For Cryptocurrency
Learn the basics of Ethereum! Then decide for yourself if you want to get on board, or let your second chance pass you by.