Listen free for 30 days
Eating Disorder Recovery
- The Complete Guide to Understanding Your Eating Disorder and Creating Recovery Using a Simple but Effective Approach
- Narrated by: Sylvia Rae
- Length: 3 hrs and 22 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Discover how to recover from any eating disorder for good using a holistic approach!
A staggering 30 million people suffer from eating disorders in the US alone! Worse still, it is estimated that every 62 minutes, at least 1 person dies as a direct result of an eating disorder. This makes eating disorders the number one killer mental health problem (yes, if you have an eating disorder, it falls under mental health problems)!
It is true; eating disorders can take the fun out of eating and genuine enjoyment of food. They make you dread eating (even when you feel the urge to eat), push you into painful emotions, unrelenting cycle of harsh self-judgment, and push you over the edge to engage in all manner of harmful behaviors. As you well know, all these can make you isolated and withdrawn.
I don’t have to remind you everything you feel or go through as you struggle with an eating disorder. By the virtue that you are reading this, it means you’ve had enough of the manifestation of eating disorders and want to put an end to the excessive eating, purging, eating strange foods, avoiding certain foods, and much more.
So how do you go about recovering from an eating disorder? Where do you even begin? How do you stop the unhealthy relationship you have with food? How do you rewire your brain to approach food from a completely different perspective so that you can be free from the eating disorder that you are struggling with? How do you stop the endless cycle of trying to end an eating disorder unsuccessfully?
If you have these and other questions, this audiobook will teach you everything you need to know about finding freedom from any eating disorder, as it takes a deep and wide approach to the topic to help you find the relief you so much desire.
More precisely, in this audiobook, you will learn:
- How eating disorders distort your thoughts
- The relationship between self-esteem and various eating disorders
- Important things you need to understand before you embark on the journey to recovery
- How to start the journey to recovery by recognizing the triggers to your eating disorders, including why it feels so hard to break your eating disorder
- How and why your heart is critical in your journey to recovery, including how to recover from the guilt, shame, and broken heart
- Very effective techniques for neutralizing eating disorders in women
- The place of mindfulness and meditation in fighting eating disorders
- How to break the eating disorder cycle
- Different barriers to weight loss
- How the recovery process works
- How to adopt a healthy diet and maintain progress after recovering from an eating disorder
- And much more!
You can recover from any eating disorder if you have a combination of passion, self-discipline and this handy guide. The audiobook breaks down the topic in simple language to help you to start taking action right away!
If you are sick and tired of trying to stop binge eating, anorexia, pica, rumination disorder or bulimia, let this audiobook mark the end of your struggles! Even if you are not the one suffering from an eating disorder and want to help a friend or relative, you will find the audiobook very helpful.
Are you ready?
Get this audiobook now to get started!
More from the same
- Stop Your Anxiety and Depression Instantly
- Connect with Your Spirit: Effectively Communicate with Your Guardian Angel
- Fall in Love With Your Own Subconscious: Be the Best Version of Yourself Through Self Healing, Clearing All Negative Thoughts, Finding Your Life’s Purpose, and Living Completely at the Present Moment
What listeners say about Eating Disorder RecoveryAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Misleading and waste of money.. Misleading and waste of money....wish never bought... Misleading and waste of money....wish never bought
- Hannah Gibbs
only seems to be about woman
I was really disappointed how often this subject was broken down to gender. I'm a man with a rating disorder I no it's not as common but with in a few minutes felt this wasent made for me. and made me feel worse being a man with a ED
Is this a joke?
I literally had to keep checking to see if I was reading the right book. This is the least eating disorder recovery centered book I have ever heard. She literally talks about cutting calories and trying to get abs and how to do it. She also promotes cutting out huge food groups. DO NOT RECOMMEND for anyone who is looking for help with recovery from an eating disorder!! SO HARMFUL.
- Robert Mendiola Jr.
Good information, but lost me towards the end
This book helps to define eating disorders and an approach to changing eating disorder behaviors. It was mostly helpful but did get a little "diet-y" towards the end.