Listen free for 30 days
Dropshipping Business Startup on a Budget: Idea to Launch in 9 Days
- eCommerce Business Success
- Narrated by: Macken Murphy
- Length: 2 hrs and 18 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
In this audiobook, I don’t tell you how to start a dropshipping business in few steps and then give you a few pointers to try so you can start your own business. You can find that information anywhere, you don’t have to buy my audiobook to learn that. Wait! Oh! I did that in this audiobook. I did explain how to start a dropshipping business in nine easy-to-follow steps; I also did give you a few simple tips and guidelines, too. But I hope that is not why you bought this audiobook.
In this audiobook, my goal is to explain to you in simple terms how to start a unique dropshipping business on a budget and not just any run-of-the-mill business; there is a difference. You will get to see and understand that difference when you understand how to research and find a niche that is not yet saturated and learn how to capitalize on the finding.
You will not have a great business if you start a dropshipping business that is a carbon copy of similar dropshipping businesses easily found on the web. What will make you unique is when you create or find a niche market that is untapped and has high demand. That is when you can hit the home run in business.
Imagine growing your company into a local, regional, and ultimately a national brand where your products will be sold at every online retailer like Amazon, eBay, and many other great retailers.
In this audiobook, I show you the ins and outs of a starting and running a dropshipping business from scratch in nine easy steps.
At a glance, here is what you will find inside this audiobook:
- Why start a dropshipping business
- Pros and cons of dropshipping business
- What you will need to get started
- How to research and select a store/niche
- How to create a brand that is uniquely yours
- How to develop and write a business plan that works
- How to establish your business (filing an LLC, EIN, and bank account)
- How to search, find, and secure suppliers
- How to pick the right selling platform (Amazon, eBay or your own)
- How to build your own e-commerce website from which to sell
- How to actually launch your business
- How to develop an effective marketing and promotional plan
- How to run day-to-day operation of your business
- How to fulfill orders and manage inventory
- How to provide the best customer support
- And so much more