Listen free for 30 days
Don’t Wear Flip-Flops to Your Interview
- And Other Obvious Tips That You Should Be Following to Get the Job You Want
- Narrated by: Steven Menasche
- Length: 8 hrs
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £20.39
When it comes to getting a job, the smallest thing can trip you up. For 30 years Dr. Paul Powers has asked thousands of successful job hunters a few basic but important questions:
- What do you wish someone had told you when you started your job search?
- What (obvious or not-so-obvious) job hunting mistake will you never make again?
- What job hunting tip, secret, or technique would you stress to your very best friend?
Don't Wear Flip-Flops to Your Interview is packed with strategies and techniques that are practical, market proven, easy to use, and often humorous. Added to this powerful mix are the hard-won lessons from the personal experiences of thousands of professionals who have succeeded in the job-changing game.
Don't Wear Flip-Flops to Your Interview takes you through every crucial step in your job search, from getting interviews and answering those really tricky questions to negotiating the best deal possible.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.