Listen free for 30 days
Content Writing Step-by-Step
- Learn How to Write Content That Converts and Become a Successful Entertainer of Online Audiences
- Narrated by: Tom Hess
- Length: 3 hrs and 14 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Do you have a blog where you sell products, yet struggling to make the conversion sales necessary? Does your traffic or engagement from readers look low when you run some reports? Do you feel like you’re just losing the attention from readers at times?
Don’t worry. This happens, and there are a few options in place to help you make the most out of your blog and content. You don’t need to give up on it!
Content is the main component of anyone’s blog or website. People use search engines to look for answers to their questions or problems. You can help create engaging content for your readers that’s also entertaining and helpful at the same time. This can help build your authority and your website at the same time.
The key takeaways from this audiobook:
- Difference between copywriting and content writing, and how you can make your content flow, that is, a mix of copywriting and content writing styles
- Content marketing - the data that’s been gathered and ways how you can use these methods for content promotion
- The history of writing as a career
- Steps to maximize the components of SEO and how to help your site rank well in Google and other search engines
- The difference between writing content for social media and for niche topics on your blogging site
- Tips and tricks for writing for social media sites
- Best practices and common mistakes to avoid to help you hasten your progress
- Ways to outsource and what to outsource when it comes to content, helping you save time and money
- Steps for finding the best places to outsource your work and how these platforms operate
- A step-by-step formula for creating your content
- Tips for generating content ideas and how you can keep moving, even if you feel like you don’t have more ideas
- Content and ideas that convert to help you when it comes to making sales
- And so much more!
It’s not always about having the best plugins, top SEO skills, and the like. But a key aspect is content. As they say, “content is king”. This is entirely true, and this book has been created from Mr. Robinson’s experience, in order to help you grow your website and audience through such practices.
What would you like to be able to accomplish with content strategies? What areas of your blog or business could use a boost in creativity and productivity?
Scroll up and click on the “buy now” button to get the audiobook today and start implementing the content strategies!
What listeners say about Content Writing Step-by-StepAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This book gives the bullet point steps on what to do , it gives you tool method to use , no time wasted on filler and words without meaning.
- Anonymous User
Easy to Follow
The narrator does a great job. The book is so good I wish I had a hard copy. Definitely highly recommend for anyone starting a blog.