Listen free for 30 days
Complete French Workbook for Adult Beginners
- Your Proven Guide to Speaking French in 30 Days! (Learn French for Adults)
- Narrated by: Olivier Piquer
- Length: 5 hrs and 35 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
Do you want to learn French but don’t know where to begin? Are you tired of memorizing grammar rules you don’t understand or repeating vocabulary lists you don’t seem to retain? Are you done with simply dreaming of becoming a fluent French speaker? Are you ready to take action today?
If you have answered yes to any one of the questions above, then this book is for you. Problem, meet solution: Complete French Workbook for Adult Beginners: Your Proven Guide to Speaking French in 30 Days!
You heard that right. With this book, you will be able to achieve a beginner’s fluency in French within 30 days. In fact, you are expected to speak the language right from Day 1! Written by French linguists whose life’s mission is to make learning French easier, fun and more efficient, this book is based on a communicative approach. While most learning resources simply list vocabularies or give you grammar pointers without context, this book teaches you French through meaningful scenarios. Take it from their years of experience and training: this is the right way to learn.
By studying French in context, you’ll remember new words with little effort, use them the way the natives do, and understand how the language’s grammar logic works. Learn to be conversational from dialogues, instead of staring at a list of isolated words you are expected to magically memorize!
With Complete French Workbook for Adult Beginners: Your Proven Guide to Speaking French in 30 Days!, you’ll discover:
- Sample dialogues and texts that will contextualize what you learn and help you store knowledge in your long-term memory bank
- Vocabularies that are frequently and actually used in real-life French conversations
- Effective techniques to understand and absorb grammar structures
- Ways to avoid common mistakes English speakers make when learning French
- A pronunciation guide, a vocabulary list by theme, verb conjugation references, exercises with answer key after each chapter (This book is as complete as they get!)