Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
Improve your Spanish and expand your vocabulary with topics that matter.
When it comes to mastering a foreign language, enjoyment around your interests makes all the difference. But finding books designed for language learners can be hard! This audiobook fixes that. For the first time, you’ll learn to improve your Spanish while hearing about one of the most important topics of the century: climate change.
Told through authentic conversations in intermediate Spanish, you’ll become confident in the words, phrases, and expressions that you'll need to speak about on the topics you care about.
Climate Change in Simple Spanish transports you into a real-world story that unfolds between three Spanish characters. The story, told by the people themselves, focuses on climate change and their effort to learn more about it! Over 30 engaging and informative sections, you’ll immerse yourself in the topic of climate change and master Spanish in the process.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Thirty-four sections in conversational Spanish - so you can learn about climate change the fun way
- Helpful key facts at the end of each section to help guide you through the science
- Real, daily spoken Spanish throughout - it’s as if we held up a microphone and recorded the exact words coming out of people’s mouths - so you can learn natural Spanish
- Conversations that are carefully written to be accessible for intermediate learners (CEFR B1-B2) - so you can learn from real, spoken conversations.
- Summaries of each conversation which contextualize each dialogue - so you can easily follow the plot and enjoy the story without getting lost.
Get your copy now!
Please note: This audiobook is in English and Spanish.