Listen free for 30 days
Classroom Management and Unforgettable Teachers Collection
- 2 Books to Build an Engaged, Peaceful Learning Environment and to Develop the Habits and Mindset for a Happy, Fulfilling Teaching Career
- Narrated by: Matt Hicks
- Length: 6 hrs and 12 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Do you want to transform chaotic classrooms into happy classes where children can thrive? Become the happy and unforgettable teacher you know you can be?
For many of us, teaching is not a job, it’s a calling. And if you’re listening this, I’m quite confident that you feel the same way.
We entered this profession because we give a damn and we want to make a difference.
We become ourselves when we step in our classroom.
We know how incredibly rewarding affecting hundreds or thousands of young lives can be. And how big of a responsibility that is. One we don’t want to fail.
However, there’s no denying that being a teacher is also becoming an increasingly tougher and stressful job.
You have to deal with never-ending new standards, classroom behavior issues, entitled parents, and admin expectations (to name a few).
And if your classroom gets out of control, learning will be negatively affected. You will spend the biggest part of the year fighting hopelessly to get things under control while stressing obsessively about it.
This can easily make you lose sight of what made you chose this career path in the first place.
This is why I wrote these books. I wanted to create simple systems and strategies that would make teaching enjoyable and exciting again. While keeping my classroom happy, engaged and focused.
Whether it’s your first year teaching or you’re an education veteran, this bundle will provide you with new ideas and insights to incorporate to your style of teaching and get the best out of your class, consistently.
Inside, you'll discover:
- The importance of the first day, and how to make the most of it
- The secret to getting parents to help you reach your students
- The motivation formula to bring students to ask to learn more
- How to create an atmosphere in your classroom that makes it a joy to come back everyday
- Positive authority: how to be respected without appearing like a tyrant
- Strategies for dealing efficiently with difficult students and get them on their best behavior
- The secret of unlimited energy
- How to handle changing emotion like a Zen master
- How your brain works and how to get the better of it
- The real way to use rapport and why you’re probably doing it wrong
- How to eliminate stress and overwhelm once and for all
- And much, much more....
Are you ready to become one of the few impactful and beloved teachers that students still remember fondly years after they leave school?
Then scroll up and download this audiobook!
More from the same
What listeners say about Classroom Management and Unforgettable Teachers CollectionAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Jason Girot
It’s an Overview- No Actual Examples
I was hoping to get some solid ideas, not an overview. There were no examples, no case studies.
- Amazon Customer
no clear guidance
There was a lot of talking but nothing concrete. The book didn't give anything comcise to work with, so it is a waste of time.