Listen free for 30 days
Bedtime Stories for Kids: Book 1
- Help Your Kid Sleep Better with the Land of Relaxing Stories for Boys About Dinosaurs and Fantasy Adventures. Guided Meditation, Deep Sleep and Mindfulness
- Narrated by: Erika Merri
- Length: 3 hrs and 37 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
If your dream as a parent is to make your child sleep soundly and calm him down without having to stay there, to have him listen to fairy tales after you come home from work, then keep reading....
Wouldn't it be wonderful to come home late at night and take time out for yourself and your partner instead of having to read fairy tales to your child? Or simply be able to sleep more without being woken up by your child?
The objective of this audiobook is to help your child sleep better by listening to dinosaur and fantasy adventures and being able to improve his inner calm and mindfulness through a guided meditation contained in the stories.
What are the benefits of this audiobook?
- 16 Fantastic Bedtime Stories for Deep Sleep for Boys
- The Child Will Sleep Soundly from the First Night of Listening
- You Will be Able to Rest Even Without Being Disturbed by Your Child
- Simple-to-Understand Plots for Children
- Detailed Plots That Go Deep into the Story and Make Children Fantasize
- -Long Stories That Manage to Give the Child Time to Fall Asleep
- Interesting and Compelling Stories for Boys of All Ages
Bedtime Stories for Kids (Book 1) will make your child sleep soundly through pleasant and interesting tales, even if your child is very lively, and even if he has always wanted you to read fairy tales to him. With this book, you will be able to do it by yourself, giving yourself more time for you and your partner.
Would you like to know more?
Download now to find out about Bedtime Stories for Kids (Book 1).
Scroll to the top of the page and hit the "buy now" button.
More from the same
What listeners say about Bedtime Stories for Kids: Book 1Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
9 year old loves it
We both like the culturally-rich stories that are carefully told. Many of them come across as fables.
Some of the chapters seem to repeat a little but that is fine… perhaps that is intentional as my kid will often fall asleep in the retelling.