Listen free for 30 days
Bedtime Stories for Adults
- 3 Manuscripts - Collection of Stories to Sleep Better and Reduce Anxiety. Deep Sleep Hypnosis to Fall Asleep Fast. Guided Meditation for Mindfulness and Brain Health.
- Narrated by: Tori Wade
- Length: 13 hrs and 23 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £22.89
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Do you suffer from anxiety and does it take you at least two hours to fall asleep at night?
Would you like to know if there is a way to fall asleep within 15 minutes, empty your mind of problems...and do it without taking tablets, drops, or drugs?
Today we live in a technological era where electromagnetic waves and blue lights help increase our stress, decrease our melatonin, and consequently all this brings us anxiety and insomnia.
The best way to combat all this is through meditation and guided relaxation through bedtime stories.
This book contains more than 14 hours of short stories of all genres that will calm and refresh your mind once and for all.
In this book, you will find 38 meditation stories and tales that have the ability to:
- Reduce your stress by 77 percent
- Drastically increase your sleep quality to be able to fall asleep before a story ends
- Significantly improve your mood during the day
- Look at life from a better perspective
- Increase your productivity up to 43 percent
- Become more aware
- Sleep like a baby
More than 14 hours of audio are on these bedtime meditation stories...will you get to the end or will you fall asleep much earlier?
Get your copy now!
What listeners say about Bedtime Stories for AdultsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Struggled to finish
I found it a really difficult 'read'. The first story was just people talking over each other with a clear phase now and again. The biggest problem for me was the unnatural pauses in the spoken text. which made it difficult to listen to so I gave up.
1 person found this helpful