Listen free for 30 days
Witchcraft for Beginners
- The Modern Guide to Witchcraft for Modern Witches. Start to Learn Spells and Magic Rituals Using Tarots, Herbs, Candles and Crystals.... Find Your Own Path Living a Magical Life
- Narrated by: Maria Trapaglia
- Length: 5 hrs and 4 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
Start your journey now to become modern-witchcraft adept!
Have you always wanted to understand how to cast a spell? Have you ever asked yourself how to use plants or candles in a different way? Have you ever wanted to learn how to become a real witch?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then keep listening....
This beginner’s guide longs to dispel the stereotyped concepts of old, haggard women flying on broomsticks, but also links together why various images have become locked in cultural association. The truth about magic is revealed as something any human being can partake in, given that they are approaching magic with the most positive intentions.
Wicca is a religion that has an incredible connection with nature. Wiccans delight in the phases of the moon, sunrises, and sunsets. They don’t condone demonic practices and instead encourage harmony and love.
Witchcraft is meant for everyone who wants to improve their lives, and of whom have felt an organic pull toward a following that thrives upon a gratitude toward the earth around us. Prepare yourself for an exciting journey that transcends the physical world, reaches into the spiritual, and lifts you up to heights that you have yet to achieve.This audiobook gives the listener various beginner spells, along with detailed descriptions that are practical and doable Wiccan rituals.
Witchcraft for Beginners helps you harness your own inner power so you can shape your destiny.
Some of the topics you will find in this audiobook:
- A history of witchcraft
- Beliefs, practices, and common rituals
- The difference between Wicca and witchcraft
- An introduction to Wiccan arts
- The seasons, holidays, and celebrations of the Wiccan year
- Step-by-step instructions to help you with basic rituals
- Spells to get you started
- Herbs, candles, and crystals magic
- The relationship to nature and the gods/goddesses
- Working with the spirit world
- And more
Once you learn to harness your natural talents as a witch, you'll discover a whole new world of possibilities exists.
What listeners say about Witchcraft for BeginnersAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Would benefit from better narration
A solid, basic overview of all things wicca. But the narrator’s voice and diction were very hard to listen to, so I dis not enjoy it very much.