Listen free for 30 days
Wicca for Beginners
- Complete Guide to Wiccan Beliefs of Magic and Witchcraft, as from Solitary Practitioner to Master of Herbal Rituals, Candles and Crystals
- Narrated by: Lauren Walters
- Length: 4 hrs and 22 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Have you recently been drawn to Wicca, especially owing to its growing popularity (it is the fastest growing religion in America) and wish to know what it is all about, its place as a religion,, and much more?
And are you looking for a comprehensive guide that will break down the ins and outs of Wicca using simple, straightforward language that is not only suitable for complete beginners but also practicing Wiccans wishing to expand their knowledge about the religion?
If you’ve answered yes, keep reading....
You are about to discover the ins and outs of Wiccan beliefs of magic and witchcraft!
If you are excited to go on a trip through the deepest practices of Wicca including herbal rituals, candles, and crystal magic to not only give you a full insight into the history, practices, and secrets of Wicca, this book will prove helpful.
It will help you to get started on the Wiccan journey confidently and proficiently.
This is not your average book that limits your understanding of Wicca to magic, but one that encompasses other subjects that are likely to strike your interest such as paganism, the Tarot, and religion.
I imagine you’ve probably been wondering:
What is the relationship between Wicca and the common cults we hear of everyday?
What do Wiccans believe about life after death?
How do Wiccans practice magic?
Is there a relationship between Wiccan magic and that of the Tarot?
How can you get started with Wiccan rituals safely?
If I am right, then you came to the right place. This is where all your questions, including the ones above, will be answered from unexpected angles to give you a holistic understanding of Wicca while satisfying your curiosity, so keep reading!
More precisely, you’ll learn:
- What Wicca really is
- How the Wicca movement came to be and how it has grown over time
- How Wicca is connected to Paganism
- The origins of paganism
- The beliefs and practices of Wicca
- Facts about Wicca and the occult
- The different deities of Wicca
- Interesting facts about the Wiccan Sabbats
- The major seasonal Wiccan rituals
- The Wiccan views on life after death
- How the tarot came to be and how it has evolved
- The art of reading the tarot
- How to perform Wiccan rituals from start to finish
- How to use the crystal ball, incense, candles, and other Wiccan tools to perform rituals
- The scientific methods of magic
- What you need to know before you get started with Wicca
...And so much more!
Amy Dean presents Wicca as it is - as wholesome and raw as you’d want to experience it in real life. As you’ll soon find out, Wicca is more magical, spiritual, and amazing than you’d ever envisioned it to be, and this simple and practical beginners’ guide is created to give you an equally magical experience as you journey through it.