Listen free for 30 days
UFOs and Aliens
- Exceptional Cases of Alien Contact
- Narrated by: Mark Rossman
- Length: 2 hrs and 11 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.59
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Discover extraordinary stories of ET contact
Many of us are fascinated with the idea of extraterrestrial intelligence. The existence of highly evolved beings elsewhere in the universe is commonly thought of as probable. If any of them have visited our planet, however, is more debated. Still, people from all over the world have come forward with intriguing stories of alien contact. Stories which seem to suggest that this may actually be the case.
While most of these accounts are compelling by their very nature, a few stand out as particularly awe-inspiring. Thirteen of these exceptional cases are detailed in this book.
During the course of the book we will explore:
- A close encounter with three plant-like beings, said to be from the Sirius star system
- A stunning appearance of several UFOs and alien beings, including a nearby landing, witnessed by as many as 63 school children
- A UFO's strange and horrifying attack on an Australian family
- How a joyous gathering at a farmhouse became interrupted by the arrival of a dozen or so bizarre-looking creatures
- A man's intimate encounter with two naked female humanoids of unknown origin
And much more!
What listeners say about UFOs and AliensAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Great of you like aliens and ufos
I loved it, listened to it in on sitting. A few stories I had never heard about to.
Big fat ...
zero, had I the option. They should pay you to read this. Buy the book by J Alan Hynek. This one is not very good.
A sampler of random events
I read/listen to a lot about UFOs and aliens, and am always looking for books that can help to deepen my understanding of the phenomenon. This book didn't add to that understanding at all. The stories it contains are random, disconnected oddities that don't relate to each other in any way; in fact, some of them aren't even about UFOs and aliens--they seem to have more to do with paranormal phenomena like monsters and goblins. The writing is also bad. It has sentences like "Their eyebrows were non-existent." (If non-existent, it's better to just say they had no eyebrows) and "Never in a million light years did he imagine he would have contact with aliens." (Light years are a measurement of distance, not time.) In sum, there's no point to this book. There are so many other, much better books on the topic.