Listen free for 30 days
The Indispensable Guide: Hosting Wine Tastings
- How to Run Fun, Engaging Wine Tastings That Work Every Time
- Narrated by: Pip Martin
- Length: 2 hrs and 26 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
This is the first book written by a wine trade professional which deals specifically with the subject of hosting wine tastings.
Whether you are:
- In the wine industry
- Planning to host a wine tasting party at home or elsewhere
- Wanting to fundraise through wine tastings
- Looking to put on something different at your restaurant, bar or hotel
- A marketing or human resource manager looking for a team building event
This audiobook contains a wealth of highly actionable, useful information written to help you deliver a great event, every time.
- What people want from wine tastings now
- How to plan and prepare effectively for your tasting
- How to set up your room or space
- How to market your event through your event invite
The book includes:
- 3 killer formats
- A kit list
- A tasting action plan
- And much, much more
"If you think it would be fun to organize a wine tasting for friends or colleagues, but don't know where to start, this approachable, easy-to-read guide is just the ticket. It's full of practical advice and clever tips on things such as formats and themes, making your own spittoons, why not to plan a tasting outside, avoiding wastage, and much more. Even seasoned organizers of tastings will pick up useful ideas and reminders. I certainly did." (Joanna Simon Editor, Waitrose Drinks)