Listen free for 30 days
Social Skills Guidebook
- Improve Your Communication and Conversation Skills, Reduce Shyness, Insecurity, and Boost Your Emotional Intelligence
- Narrated by: Ryan Whiting
- Length: 3 hrs and 48 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Are you shy? Do you feel that your conversations tend to be awkward? Do you want to change and improve your social skills, but you don’t know how, right? Well, you are not alone.
Millions of people struggle and find it hard to be social. The good news is that being social is a learned skill and you have the ability and power to transform into a confident individual. Take a look around you and realize that you can become socially comfortable like everyone else once you conquer your fears that hold you back and by applying what you will learn in this book.
In this book, Social Skills Guidebook: Improve Your Communication and Conversation Skills, Reduce Shyness, Insecurity, and Boost Your Emotional Intelligence, you will learn:
- Insights into your struggles and behaviors
- Ways to make great impressions
- Steps to improve your emotional intelligence
- Tips on building rapport with others
- The importance of listening to others and ask questions
- Ways to respond appropriately
- Steps to harness your persuasive power
- Methods to develop solid communication skills
- Social skills needed for job interviews
- And so much more...
Click the "buy now" button, and take charge of your life.