Listen free for 30 days
- How to Make Self-Discipline Feel Completely Natural
- Narrated by: Chadrick McNeal
- Length: 3 hrs and 1 min
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Do you sometimes know you should do something, but you just cannot bring yourself to actually do it? Do you find yourself procrastinating a lot and lack a lot of motivation even though you want to accomplish something? Would you like to stop wasting your precious time but are also a very rational, skeptical, and logical person who does primarily believe in logic and straight facts?
Then this guide is to specifically for you. Most people have real trouble dealing with discomfort and delaying instant gratification, which often is too easy of a distraction.
Success doesn't come from good luck or enormous talent...accomplishments can be achieved in a simpler way: through very strong self-discipline.
The famous Stanford professor, accomplished researcher, and author Carol Dweck shows in her work how success in almost every area of human endeavor can be dramatically influenced by how we think about our talents and abilities.
Her colleague, Dr. Steve Bressert, also was able to prove that strong self-discipline can be even more important than other traditional factors.
In Self-Discipline Science, you’ll discover:
- The 10 little-known universal traits to instantly kill your procrastination habit and achieve a huge improvement in willpower (even if you have struggled with it for years and believe it is a part of you!)
- The four exact root causes of why you don’t currently have self-discipline so you can truly understand your starting point
- Why this everyday self-discipline workout could transform your life forever
- How these five life hacks help you to recognize distractions when they arise and how you can successfully avoid them
- How the power to tolerate this one unknown emotion can play a major role in strengthening your newly found self-discipline
- The biggest myths busted: Is there a biological basis for personality? Is laziness written in your DNA since birth?
- Why these 17 common strategies are the most researched and promising to lead to success in your journey of increasing your self-discipline
- The absolute worst three things you might be doing currently that could sabotage your whole self-discipline progress (avoid these mistakes at all costs if you want to finally increase your discipline dramatically!)
Even if you are a complete beginner and have a lot of bad habits and a hard time naturally being motivated, the extensive research that went into this guide and the practical applications and exercises will instantly boost your abilities to improve your willpower and self-discipline and remove all the barriers and hurdles that prevent you from reaching your full potential.
By relying on the latest scientific research from international experts, Self-Discipline Science is able to identify the exact hints and cues that drive self-discipline.
What listeners say about Self-Discipline ScienceAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- The KING
its a decent book, a dime a dozen really, you could google all this info if you wanted.
i really only chose it over all the others because the narrator has a respectable voice
- Bais Bike
Excellent book on Self-discipline
Easy and interesing to listen, many usefull advices and thoughts that i'm sure going to use in my everyday life.