Listen free for 30 days
- The Complete Guide to the Agile Project Management Framework That Helps the Software Development Lean Team to Efficiently Structure and Simplify the Work & Solve Problems in Half the Time
- Narrated by: Curtis Wright
- Length: 3 hrs and 56 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
If you’ve always wanted to adopt an Agile project management framework that can get your software development team to increase efficiency and solve problems faster but you’ve been having trouble choosing one from the many options currently available, keep reading...
Say good-bye to poor product quality, less control, poor customer and team satisfaction, and achieve a faster ROI in software development with Scrum!
Are you sick and tired of spending too much time and money in software development? Have you tried many other tools and even revising your current methodologies endlessly to have more control in the process, empower your team enough, and satisfy your customers, but nothing seems to work for more than a few weeks or months?
Do you finally want to say good-bye to wasting too much resources on new tools (that probably never effectively boost the process of creating software for your company) every now and then and discover something which works for you?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
But what is the Scrum method all about? How does it work? What are the stages in this methodology? How would I avoid the common mistakes that might be there?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you, so keep reading.
More precisely, it will teach you:
- The basics of Scrum, including what it is, how it works, history of Scrum, and more
- The ins and outs of the Scrum method, including why you need it and the inner workings of the methodology
- The tools you need to implement Scrum
- The core roles of Scrum
- Benefits that come with adopting Scrum
- Scrum mistakes to avoid
- And so much more!
Imagine how fast your company could grow when you finally learn how to condense the work in your software development processes with a method that offers your team and customers full satisfaction and freedom and one that gives you results in the shortest time possible.
Are you ready for it? Scroll up and get the audiobook now to get started!