Listen free for 30 days
- From Infant to Toddler: The Most Effective Parenting Tools, the Complete Guide to Help Children Develop Self-Discipline, Responsibility and Respect
- Narrated by: Sheila McLey
- Length: 3 hrs and 21 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Are you looking for a new way to raise your children? Would you like to ensure your children are instilled with positivity and happiness? Are you tired of just yelling and screaming, and nothing seems to change?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you would want to continue reading.
Discipline has seemed to stay the same despite the change in times and the change in people’s beliefs. Some parents will tell you that they don’t think twice about spanking. Others wouldn’t dare spank their child. Some yell, and some try to reason with their children. No matter where you fall right now, this book is going to give you a different form of discipline.
You’re going to learn about positive discipline. Despite the name, it doesn’t mean you are going to ignore anything bad that your kids may do. Instead, you are going to try to keep your child from doing “bad” things but focusing on the good.
One of the biggest problems with old-fashioned discipline - and spankers and non-spankers alike are guilty of this - is that people want to focus on everything their child does wrong. While children do need to be corrected when they do wrong, you can’t expect them to know what to do if you don’t tell them.
In this audiobook, you are going to learn:
- What exactly positive discipline is and why so many parents are learning about it
- How to fill in communication gaps between you and your children to prevent them from misbehaving
- The importance of focusing on the strengths and not solely on their weaknesses
- How to diffuse a power struggle
- How to work with your child’s teacher to ensure they behave at home and at school
- The difference of parenting a teen
- And much more...
If you really would like to improve your relationship with your child while also teaching them how to behave, then this is the book for you.
Don’t wait any longer. Scroll up right now and click the “buy now” button.
What listeners say about Positive DisciplineAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Charles Stone
This book is fantastic! Highly recommend. It can be a little repetitive about its purpose but the wealth of information it gives is worth it.