Listen free for 30 days
Options Trading for Beginners
- An Easy Guide to Make Money by Applying Powerful Strategies to Earn a Permanent Income. Crash Course for Buying and Selling Options in a Short Time
- Narrated by: Nicholas Connell
- Length: 3 hrs and 47 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Does the idea of making money easily through options trading excite you? Or probably you are already familiar with Options trading but you have not been winning as much as you had expected to.
If the above sentences describe you or the situation you're in, and you would want to learn how to win at Options Trading within the shortest possible time, then today can become your turning point.
Of course, some people go around claiming that it is impossible to trade options without losing, but that is a narrative you need to start forgetting because when you listen to this audiobook, you will find out the tips and tricks you need to follow in order to survive in this market. The instructions and advice in this audiobook are both for the newbie and veteran Options traders, who have a genuine desire to make a decent income.
This audiobook will explain everything an individual needs to learn concerning Options Trading, from the definition of industry specific terms to strategies the most experienced traders apply every time. As soon as you are through listening to this audiobook and implementing the tips and advice you will find therein, you should begin to witness positive results.
This audiobook will cover the following areas:
- We will begin with the definitions, types, and explanations of what Options are. We will detail the advantages Options Trading has over Stocks, and explain the reasons you should begin trading options today
- We will explain the terminologies used in Options Trading, the primary uses for options investing, and then explain how to go about Rolling a short strangle, adjusting a butterfly to a condor, rolling a short call spread, rolling a covered call, rolling out a butterfly position, and rolling other positions
- We will continue to explain in detail the common pricing models in Options Trading, how to calculate the interest rates and dividends, adopting the strategy for selling covered calls, and the outcomes of a covered sell
- We will explore the strategy you need for buying calls, help you to understand the meanings and value of volatility, time value, and teach you how to trade options for profit
- Since trading is often very emotional, we will teach you how to control your emotions, how to exercise your right to buy the stock, the best way to buy and sell puts, and everything you need to know about the moneyness of an option
- We will explore what open interest, expiration and exercise, and delivery and settlement mean. Furthermore, we will explore the significance of extrinsic and intrinsic value in options trading
- Since we are not oblivious of any risks, we will teach you the best ways to weigh option costs, assess the risk of leverage, and consider the risk and option parameters
- Furthermore, we will even consider the strategies for making the best of a bad situation, how to repair Long and short call strategies, and how to avoid the most common mistakes in Options Trading
The many stories and claims of people who say options trading is high risk, impossible to understand, or takes too long to make a profit will hold no water as soon as you are through listening to this audiobook.
Would you like to know everything you need concerning Options Trading?
Get this audiobook and commence your journey to financial freedom.
What listeners love about Options Trading for BeginnersAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
The book itself is repetitive and when combined with the three year old child reading style, this audiobook will test you. I couldn't finish it, I tried, multiple times. The person reading this has zero flow, emotion, mispronounced words, its just awful. Much better investing books for your money. This would be overpriced if it were free.
Good for fundamentals with some minor issues
Narration included some mispronounced words which was somewhat distracting. Regardless, I got value from the info as a novice/intermediate options trader.