Listen free for 30 days
In this easy-to-follow book for all entrepreneurs, managers and HR professionals, Brad Giles outlines the simple step-by-step process that leaders worldwide use to significantly increase the effectiveness of both new hires and existing teams. Backed by global research and years of implementation, Onboarded brings dramatically more confidence to leaders responsible for managing new hires.
You will learn:
- The structural reasons that lead to inadequate onboarding
- How most companies complete onboarding too early
- Why onboarding is the root cause of cultural issues in many firms
- How to calculate the cost of inadequate onboarding to your firm
- How onboarding can improve productivity, retention and profitability
- The two main tools to use for effective onboarding
Accessibly written and filled with easy to implement tools and examples, Onboarded is the definitive guide on how to ensure your new hires are effective, faster.