Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
Want to burn as many calories per minute as running a six-minute mile would...without actually running?
Are you tired of feeling weak and ashamed of the extra pounds you’ve put on, wanting desperately to lose weight and finally feel confident in your bare skin?
Are you looking for a way to melt fat fast, one that won’t require hours upon hours of training or end up being tough on your joints?
Have you tried weight training as a way to lose weight in the past, yet felt completely lost in the jungle of strange-looking equipment, and didn’t know what to do with your body?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then the kettlebell may just become your new best friend.
For rapid weight loss, kettlebell work-outs are one of the most effective ways to get that toned, sexy body you’ve always wanted. According to Livestrong, several studies have been conducted revealing how subjects burned an average of 20 calories per minute during kettlebell work-outs. That’s the same number of calories burned per minute as a six-minute mile run! Knowing that - along with the fact that kettlebell exercises can be done by anyone of any fitness level - who wouldn’t rush straight to Amazon, order a kettlebell or two, and get started right away? Don’t jump in just yet, though! You’ll need proper guidance to help you through the process to avoid injuries and set you on the right track toward success.
In Kettlebells for Women, you will discover:
- Why training with nothing but kettlebells is the secret you’ve been searching for to experience permanent fat loss without spending countless hours at the gym
- Exactly how to begin your kettlebell weight-loss journey, even if you’ve never touched a kettlebell or tried strength training before
- Nine fully mapped-out kettlebell work-out routines for toning your entire body, ranging from beginner to advanced level
- Step-by-step guidance on how to perform each exercise, allowing you to perfect your form and accelerate fat-burn for quick results
- The surprising benefits that using kettlebell exercises offers for weight loss, allowing your dream of finally achieving that lean, trimmed body you’ve always wanted to become reality
- A compilation of the best warm-up and cool-down exercises to complement your kettlebell training, reducing the risk of injuries and boosting your performance
- Bonus: How to design your own foolproof kettlebell routine according to your fitness goals and athletic abilities
And much more.
It doesn’t matter if you live in an apartment, a house, or a dorm room - kettlebell work-outs are something you can do anywhere, even if you don’t have much space to work with.
With very little equipment, it’ll be the easiest and most effective at-home gym setup you can get at minimal expense.
If you’re a busy bee like many of us are these days, you can still conveniently squeeze in a work-out that packs a punch in just 30 minutes or less.
No matter how full your schedule, anyone can set aside half an hour if it means the difference between having a muffin top or looking toned and sexy.
Say good-bye to intimidating gym sessions, and say hello to your stubborn fat’s worst nightmare.