Listen free for 30 days
- A Beginner's Project Management Guide. Learn Kanban Method in Simple and Easy Steps Starting From the Basics
- Narrated by: Tom Chandler
- Length: 3 hrs
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
For many years, managing our projects for better productivity has always been the constant goal in our lives. From keeping an eye on inventory to knowing what the tasks you’ll be doing on your project, it’s always the way we go about tackling the projects that help us advance through our journey. But of course, projects aren’t as easy as pie. You can’t just expect a project to let you finish it right away. You need to know the tasks, processes, and the workflow of how you can complete it.
While many project management methods have their ways of getting you into the groove, they don’t have much in the way of getting you out of the tendency to procrastinate. This is because much of what they teach can be a bit complicated and will just leave you feeling unmotivated to achieve your goal.
Then there are the times when you are finally getting somewhere with your project, but then you’re not even sure if you’re going from point A to point B as you planned. You might even find yourself you’re just zigzagging without any clear point on how you’re really going to complete the project.
So, how can you manage your projects when the most traditional systems can’t help you out? How will you be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you’re not clear on what you’re really going for? Is there even a better way to manage your project that will get you out of the rut you’re stuck in?
That’s why this audiobook exists. Kanban: A Beginner's Project Management Guide: Learn Kanban Method in Simple and Easy Steps Starting From the Basics is the guide that will teach you all there is to know about the Kanban method and how it can work for you. It’ll also show you the ways you can apply it to your various projects.
This audiobook will also prove that the Kanban method is just right for you with many valuable pointers, such as:
- The history of Kanban and its evolution from the early days
- The 5 core principles that power the method of Kanban
- The different systems of Kanban
- How you can apply Kanban to your projects with a few tweaks
- Setting up a Kanban board, and knowing the reasons why before you pick a digital or physical board
- How the ABC classification can significantly boost your efficiency when paired with the Kanban method
- How Kanban has become a successful system adapted by many companies
- How Kanban compares to other management systems
- How you can apply Kanban on your own when you don’t have a team yet
- The Kanban certifications that will help you boost your skills
The book also contains a notes section where you can learn about getting the certifications, finding tools that will help you when practicing Kanban, and much more.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the book now and learn what it takes to finally manage your project with a system that you can use in physical or digital form!