Listen free for 30 days
Italian Short Stories
- Inspired by Real Events, with Cultural Notes. Power Your Vocabulary, Improve Your Italian (Elementary/Intermediate Level)
- Narrated by: Vita Wulff, Ale Cerro
- Length: 5 hrs and 1 min
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Are you looking for a stimulating tool that will allow you to make progress towards achieving your linguistic objective while having fun?
Many of the books for native speakers are too long and difficult for most language students to understand. Despite this, I realize how important it is to listen in the target language to improve one's linguistic competence. As a teacher, I always encourage and support those who strive to learn. That’s why I produce simplified books in Italian for foreigners because I want to make learning Italian easy, interesting, and enjoyable.
Italian Short Stories is a collection of three fun, original, fact-based stories, and it is perfect for learners of Italian from elementary to intermediate level (according to the Common European Framework of Languages). Each story will stimulate your interest, with its linguistically and culturally relevant content, which will expose you to a variety of words and expressions commonly used in the Italian language. You will also be able to learn about some unique cultural aspects that concern not only Italian but also world history.
- The division into chapters allows you to make progress step-by-step while achieving small goals
- Frequent dialogues and short sentences help in the understanding of the text
- Simplified but natural language, so that you can understand more, without feeling overwhelmed by the language’s complexity
- Section summaries with an overview of the story's progress
- Word lists at the end of each section, translated into English, will help you understand less common words
- Comprehension questions for each section
- Ten major grammar rules were explained
- Cultural cards that will help you discover uncommon historical, social, and geographical aspects
You will be delighted without ever feeling overwhelmed or frustrated. Enjoy this audiobook!