Listen free for 30 days
Italian Language for Beginners
- Your Easy-to-Follow and Hassle-Free Prime Guide to Learn Italian and Get You Ready to Travel to Italy (Italian Language Learning, Book 1)
- Narrated by: Yvonne Zum Tobel
- Length: 3 hrs and 47 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Have you ever wanted to learn Italian? Is it one of the items on your to-do list that you haven’t been able to get around doing?Don’t have the time to take a class or join a language school? Can’t seem to find the time to sit down and learn Italian?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then stick around because we have just the thing for you.
In this volume, you will find a complete guide to getting started with Italian. You will learn about the basics regarding language learning, as well as proven techniques and strategies which will help you master the art of learning languages. In addition, we will be taking a look at the fundamentals of Italian grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation, among other aspects.
Italian Language for Beginners will help you get started on learning Italian and the reasons you may have for learning. So, whether you are looking to learn Italian for school, business, or simply because you are planning on taking a trip to Europe, you will find everything you need to get started.
Here is a breakdown of what is covered in this audiobook:
- Full pronunciation guide, including tips on vowels, consonants, stress, and intonation
- Introduction to grammar in the present simple plus how to use the verb “essere” in the past, present, and future
- A guide to the proper usage of nouns, articles, adjectives, adverbs, and pronouns
- An introductory guide on the proper syntax of Italian sentences
- The proper usage of questions words
- Some short conversations and plenty of practical phrases which you can use in a myriad of situations
- Ways to order in a restaurant, ask for help in an emergency, deal with immigration and customs, among other topics.
- And so much more...
So, do give it a try. You will find that becoming a pro at learning languages is just a matter of knowing the tricks of the trade and a little elbow grease.
See you inside!