Listen free for 30 days
- The Art of Persuasion and Manipulation
- Narrated by: Alex Z. Lancer
- Length: 23 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £3.69
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Do you wish you could live happier? Or do you wonder if you can be rid of anxiety? Are you tempted to find out what persuasion and manipulation can do for you? Do you feel stagnant, stuck in a rut, and ready for a change?
Are you terrified of ending up old having wasted years of your life unhappy?
If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll never fight the blues and get find happiness.
Is this positive for you?
Human Psychology: The Art of Persuasion and Manipulation teaches you every step, including an action plan for overcoming problems. This is a book of action and doesn’t just tell you to try harder. Life rewards those who take matters into their own hands, and this book is where to start.
Human Psychology is full of real-life methods for people just like you - proven techniques of that have worked for many people. These methods are backed up countless studies, all which will arm you with a mindset primed for success, happiness, and proven concepts to make your life easier.
Easy-to-implement small changes and practical takeaways for immediate action.
What happens if you ignore your anxiety?
- Learn what persuasion can do for you.
- Why should you care about emotional problems?
- What could you achieve avoiding manipulation?
- The consequences of ignoring your psychological problems
How will you learn to free your healthier mind?
- Identify the power of trust
- How to build a lifestyle for wellness
- Know the reasons behind manipulation
- How to develop new habits to express your real feelings