Listen free for 30 days
How to Let Go
- The Pathway to Dealing with Imperfection and Finding Peace
- Narrated by: Mike Campobasso
- Length: 3 hrs and 14 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
The three simple words that will give you freedom and happiness like never before.
Are you actively pursuing your dreams? Or do you stick to what’s socially acceptable?
Do you let society pressure you into doing the norm instead of going after the vision you have in your head?
We have all been conditioned to live a certain way, work specific jobs, and engage in relationships that are deemed appealing.
How much longer are you going to postpone the beginning of your actual life? The life that is going to give you happiness, profound satisfaction, and purpose?
Moving on to discovering peace and joy is a lot simpler than many people imagine it to be.
The process is far from costly, disruptive, and revolutionary. Rather, it involves opening your eyes and seeing all of the superficial things you’ve been conditioned into deeming important.
Making the most of your life is all about three simple words: Let it go!
Stop sweating the small things. Stop striving for perfection!
It’s much better to try something out and fail than not do anything at all. Perfectionism and the fear of the unknown are keeping you from enjoying all of life’s colors, joys, and opportunities.
Sounds like a great plan, but how do you actually let go?
What does it take to overcome fear and anxiety, as well as the anticipated consequences of your brand new actions?
In How to Let Go, you will discover:
- What perfectionism really is - fear disguised in pompous clothes
- Seven deadly ways your pursuit of perfection is keeping you from having a great life
- Profound ways your insecurities are limiting your abilities and passions
- A crucial first step that will make the process of letting go smoother and easier
- An important secret all happy people know and embrace
- A foolproof way to stop seeking approval from others when chasing your dreams
- The immense power of just doing stuff, even if you’re approaching it in an imperfect way
- The coolness of making mistakes and why you should embrace them
- Powerful worst-case scenario visualization and why it isn’t such a bad thing after all
- And so much more!
Ask yourself one very simple question - are you happy right now?
Are you living life with every fiber of your being, or are you just existing?
If the latter is true, why are you letting opportunities pass you by?
We live in a dynamic, quick-paced world that rewards perfectionism and sticking to the script. Chances are, however, that this narrative isn’t making you feel alive.
It’s time to break free from the status quo.
To do so, you have to let go of everything toxic and damaging that you’ve been taught to embrace fully.
Make the switch right now by learning from someone who has been in your shoes and who has experienced the same doubts as the ones you’re going through right now.
Your life can be wonderful, filled with everyday miracles, peace, and self-acceptance. Discover the secret to finding your inner strength: Scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button right now!
What listeners say about How to Let GoAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Ethan Sanders
Recommended for everyone!
This ought to be a mandatory high school class or university course. The changes I have noticed while listening this book are remarkable. I’d listen this over and over.
- Joseph Taylor
The simplest and most effective technique
The concepts and how to's in this book are transforming. I can use these tools for the rest of my life. My clients think I walk in great wisdom due to my application of the sageness of this book.