Listen free for 30 days
How to Analyze and Influence People
- Decoding Body Language and Human Psychology, Speed-Reading People, Unlocking Verbal Clues, Analyzing Behavior and Personality Types, Managing Your Relations
- Narrated by: Nicholas Connell
- Length: 3 hrs
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
This audiobook contains comprehensive information on how to recognize, examine, and understand the meanings behind non-verbal behaviors that you may encounter in the media and various day-to-day settings.
Humans rely on several forms of non-verbal communication regardless of whether they do this deliberately or not. The ability to extract and decode the thoughts and emotions that have triggered such behaviors can be learned and then used later on to your advantage in this complex and changing world.
To guide you in mastering this skill, this audiobook covers specific body parts and the effects each part has on the conveyed message. Since body language needs to be read while considering the context of situation, the audiobook details how gestures can be interpreted in different ways. Verbal clues that further enhance your understanding of a person’s thoughts and emotions are also explained to help you achieve a holistic understanding of the factors that influence effective communication.
Although body language continues to evolve, the underlying principles and key points to consider remain consistent. Thus, in time, you too can be an expert at reading people.
You will learn :
- How body language reveals your thoughts and emotions
- How to analyze people via the non-verbal behaviors of the arms
- How to analyze people via the non-verbal behaviors of the legs
- How to analyze people via the non-verbal behaviors of the hand and palm
- How to analyze people via non-verbal behaviors of the face
- How to analyze people via non-verbal behaviors of the head
- How to analyze people via non-verbal behaviors of the eyes
- How to analyze people via non-verbal behaviors of the lips
So what are you waiting for?
More from the same
What listeners say about How to Analyze and Influence PeopleAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Joyce A. Shuman
This book is probably the most unique of all of the books on this list. I wouldn’t call it a book about persuading others, but it does address what could have been an incredibly boring topic for some readers, the application of statistics and how they affect you, and turned it into a really easy listen.