Listen free for 30 days
- Why You’re Lacking Self-Discipline and 5 Ways to Develop It
- Narrated by: Chadrick McNeal
- Length: 3 hrs and 7 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Do you sometimes know you should do something but just cannot bring yourself to actually doing it? Do you find yourself procrastinating a lot and lack a lot of motivation even though you want to accomplish something? Would you like to have a "magic pill" to increase your focus, strengthen your resolve, and stop giving up from boredom or frustration too easily?
If you answered "Yes" to at least one of the questions above, you are absolutely not alone.
A common belief is that success comes from good luck or enormous talent. The truth is, many successful people achieve their accomplishments in a simpler way: through very strong self-discipline
The famous Stanford professor, accomplished researcher, and author Carol Dweck shows in her work how success in school, work, sports, the arts, and almost every area of human endeavor can be dramatically influenced by how we think about our talents and abilities.
Her colleague, Dr. Steve Bressert, also was able to prove that strong self-discipline can be even more important than other traditional factors like IQ or good connections to achieve success.
Therefore, the tools to finally cultivate your self-discipline and create long-lasting behavioral changes could be of tremendous value, no matter if it’s in business, private life, sports, or even arts.
In Daily Self-Discipline, you’ll discover:
- The 12 little-known steps to instantly kill your procrastination habit and achieving success finally (even if you have struggled with it for years and believe it is a part of you!)
- The nine exact points that define self-discipline and give you a real understanding of the whole concept (even though it’s scientifically proven, we made it easy for you to grasp the concepts quickly)
- Why this everyday self-discipline workout could transform your life forever
- How these five exercises help you to set your ideal goals, master your beliefs, and create long-lasting values
- How the power of contribution can play a major role in strengthening your newly found self-discipline?
- The biggest myths busted: Can you deplete your self-discipline by usage, or does it grow? Is a diet helpful to boost your success? What role do your beliefs play?
- The absolute worst three things you might be doing currently that could sabotage your whole self-discipline journey (avoid these mistakes at all costs if you want to finally increase your discipline dramatically!)
- And much, much more!
Even if you are a complete beginner and have a lot of bad habits and a hard time naturally being motivated, the extensive research that went into this guide and the practical applications and exercises will instantly boost your abilities to improve your willpower and self-discipline and remove all the barriers and hurdles that prevent you from reaching your full potential.
What listeners say about Daily Self-DisciplineAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Mandie Dillahunt
Well explained and easy to follow.
I loved that the information is readily available, its straight to the point well explained and easy to follow.