Listen free for 30 days
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- How to Treating Depression, Panic, PTSD, Phobies, Negative Thinking
- Narrated by: Jason Lasky
- Length: 7 hrs and 54 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
Do you suffer from depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, or other mental health conditions rooted in out-of-control emotions? Are you looking for a detailed program to combat your problems and don’t want to rely on medications only?
If you answered yes to at least one of the questions above, this guide was directly written for you.Cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavior therapy have become two of the most well-known and most effective remedies for all mental health conditions who are caused by cognitive distortions (depression, anxiety, panic, phobies...).
You can unlock a lot of potential by learning everything important about these therapies to finally regain your happiness and freedom from depression, anxiety...
This audiobook includes:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety and depression: the ultimate guide to overcome depression, panic attacks, improve your menthal health for regain your happiness
- Dialectical behavior therapy for anxiety cure: the ultimate guide to borderline personality disorder cure, treating panic, fear, worries, and feel good again
In Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy you’ll discover:
- What are the depression’s symptom and pre-symptom, and how to cure it;
- what is postpartum depression and the principal remedies;
- how you can help your friend or family parent with depression and regain their happiness;
- what are antidepressant and when use them;
- how to sleep better and cure your insomnia;
- how you can improve your mood with physical activity;
- how you can reduce your anxiety;
- the best borderline personality disorder treatments;
- what is dialectical behavior therapy and how it can help you;
- and much, much more!
Can these audiobooks help me?
These audiobooks are specifically aimed at people with anxiety disorders and mild depressants, and their family members, who are interested in learning about their process and the strategies they can follow to promote their recovery.
They can also be useful for healthy people who want to improve some skills of your daily life, promoting growth and personal maturation.
Health professionals would be facilitators of the material and would provide support, in this case, the action would go beyond the simple transmission of information.
These guides can be considered as single interventions or as a complement to the treatment facilitated by a therapist.
So if you want to finally get solve your emotional problem by improving your mental health, mindfulness, emotion regulation, and treat depression, panic, phobies, and negative thinking with the objective of regaining your happiness get this audiobook now!
More from the same
What listeners say about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior TherapyAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Willy Pinto
Cognitive behavioral therapy good ideas.
This was stacked with obliging data about audiobook.The audiobook is flawlessly framed and straightforward.I'm very glad to get this audiobook since I was looking for unequivocally this kind of manual for retraining your brain to vanquish uneasiness book.This audiobook has practically every critical thing.I would prescribe this audiobook to anybody battling with any of these or basically might want to know more on social treatment.