Listen free for 30 days
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Retrain Your Brain, Improve Self-Esteem and Self-Discipline, Learn Emotional Intelligence and Change Your Life
- Narrated by: Lizzie Richards
- Length: 3 hrs and 38 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Have you ever wondered how you can find solace and peace from anxiety and depression? Have you ever wondered how you can break free from negativity and follow your dreams? Have you ever wondered if there is more out there for you? Are you feeling stuck and are struggling to get out of your slump? Are you someone that feels like their mental state always burdens them? Have you been looking for a solution and a way out? This audiobook will provide you with this and so much more!
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy will teach you how to apply CBT techniques to your mental health, and even how to treat mental disorders. By combining CBT with other treatments like meditation and lifestyle improvements, the entire treatment set's effectiveness rises significantly....
In this audiobook you’ll learn:
- What cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is
- The history behind CBT
- The modern-day uses of CBT
- Different types of CBT techniques
- Anxiety and depression disorders, causes, and symptoms
- The benefits of choosing CBT as treatment
- How to use CBT to manage your anxiety and/or depression
- Other methods that also help to manage anxiety and/or depression
- Effects of untreated depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders
- Real-world examples of CBT sessions
- And so much more
This audiobook will explore the theories and functions of CBT and how it works to treat disorders like anxiety and depression. You’ll also learn about what anxiety is, its symptoms, and different types. With all of this information and more, you’ll be well-equipped to begin taking control of your life....
Grab your copy of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy now!