Listen free for 30 days
Chess for Beginners: Winning Tips and Tactics to Dominate Your Opponents
- Chess Middlegame, Volume 4
- Narrated by: Joel Kessler
- Length: 1 hr and 49 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
Best-in-class guide on chess middlegame for beginners!
You mastered the opening phase, but how do you make way to win the game? What are proven strategies and tactics to establish winning positions?
Do you want to outsmart your opponents way before he even realizes he's run into a checkmate? If so, this is the audiobook for which you have been waiting. Learn the most successful chess middlegame strategies to dominate every game and become a savvy chess player. Playing a successful middlegame is crucial to prepare for a successful endgame. It is typically the longest phase in a chess game where the most material is exchanged.
In order to equip you with the right knowledge to master the middlegame, you will learn the following:
- Proven strategies and tactics to master the middlegame
- How a grand master thinks in the middlegame
- The best tips from Alexandra Kosteniuk on how to improve your middlegame
- How to make a superior middlegame plan
- How to smoothly transition from opening to middlegame
- How to set up outstanding positions for the endgame
- How to leverage the difference between tactics and strategy
If you apply the tricks and traps of this audiobook, you will win every play and beat all your unsuspecting foes!
Chess Middlegame for Beginners - Winning Tips and Tactics to Dominate your Opponents is an easy-to-understand yet powerful guide to quickly master chess. You will learn proven middlegame strategies and tactics on how to win each and every game.