Listen free for 30 days
Borderline Personality Disorder [BPD]
- How to Learn More and How to Understand It to Manage It
- Narrated by: Adrienne White
- Length: 4 hrs and 2 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Do you want to learn more about borderline personality disorder? Have you been diagnosed with it yourself, or do you have a loved one with it? Or are you just looking to discover more about this common psychological illness?
Including the symptoms, behaviours, treatment, and management, Borderline Personality Disorder [BPD] contains vital information on borderline personality disorder, and how you can overcome it. With advice on relationships with BPD, BPD triggers, BPD characteristics, and more, inside this guide you’ll discover:
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
- Borderline Personality Disorder vs Bipolar Disorder
- The Signs and Symptoms of BPD
- The 11 Common Myths of Borderline Personality Disorder
- Treatment and Medications for Borderline Personality Disorder
- Tips for Coping with BPD and Borderline Rage
- How Borderline Personality Disorder Impacts Relationships
- What to Do If a Loved One Has BPD
- And so much more!
From understanding how Borderline Personality Disorder works to what to do if a loved one has it, this detailed guide teaches you everything you need to know about this common disorder. Containing a wealth of information about BPD from somebody diagnosed with it themselves, this audiobook also includes detailed lists of coping mechanisms for living with - and overcoming - BPD.
Whether you have BPD yourself or you’re in a relationship with someone who does, Borderline Personality Disorder [BPD] is both an invaluable and enlightening guide.
Get this audiobook now to learn how to combat BPD today!
What listeners say about Borderline Personality Disorder [BPD]Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Julio A.
very helpful for understanding BPD
very helpful for understanding borderline personality disorder / emotion disregulation disorder. made me feel less crazy and more understood. you are not alone.