Listen free for 30 days
Beginners Guide to Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Become a Better Critical Thinker & Problem Solver, by Using Secret Tools & Techniques that Will ... These Skills & Your Decision Making Now!
- Narrated by: Samantha Novak
- Length: 3 hrs and 46 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
If you want to make effective and informed decisions, through critical thinking and creative problem solving, then keep reading....
Do you keep jumping to the wrong conclusion? Are you tired of repeatedly making the same mistakes? Do you often find your decisions are based on assumptions rather than knowing the facts?
The solution is critical thinking and problem solving, a valuable skill that you can use at work and in your personal life, to develop better decision making skills in order to create a healthier more rational environment.
In the audiobook Beginners Guide to Critical Thinking and Problem Solving you will discover:
- A simple trick you can do to become more creative with problem solving.
- The best process to assess business issues and make informed decisions.
- Why you need to separate the truth from the myths.
- The one method available to improve critical thinking.
- Why some people will fail to think critically and the harm it can cause.
- And much, much more.
The proven methods and pieces of knowledge are so easy-to-follow. Even if you’ve never tried critical thinking and problem solving before, you will still be able to achieve high levels of success.
If you want to make better informed decisions, so your business and personal life has a more positive outcome, then buy now!
What listeners love about Beginners Guide to Critical Thinking and Problem SolvingAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Mr. Richard M. Terrell
really great narrator, clear and good techniques
narrator sounded great, the book is easily to listen to and captivated my attentions of the time. gives a good understanding of the concepts.
Extremely hard to listen too
I found the mechanical voice extremely grating and, honestly, couldn’t get past 20 minutes. Therefore, Performance and Story Star ratings are false.
- garth haslem
if I wanted to listen to a robocall...
this is like listening to a robocall. the way it was presented drove me right out of the room. I don't care if the subject matter is a little bit more dry, but it still has to be presented as if a human being was going to listen to it