Listen free for 30 days
Bedtime Stories for Stressed-Out Adults
- Relaxing Sleep Stories for Everyday Meditation to Overcome Anxiety & Insomnia, Letting Life’s Stress Go with the Power of Self-Healing Vol 1
- Narrated by: James Rainwater
- Length: 6 hrs and 8 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
You are about to discover how soothing, calming, and sleep-inducing bedtime stories for adults will get you to sleep fast without trying too hard and getting frustrated about it!
Research asserts that more than half of adults in many countries sleep for less than the recommended eight hours, with some countries like the UK recording lower numbers (17 percent). But you’d be surprised to find that in most of these cases, it’s not just about work, nor is it about a lack of fatigue, which, absurdly, some people attribute insomnia to.
In many cases, it’s all about stress and anxiety.
It’s true that most people having this problem recognize and acknowledge it and practice many psychiatric recommendations such as dimming the light, using blue light, and so on.
But such recommendations don’t seem to work for most people, nowadays. Maybe, they’ve stopped working for you, as well!
So, what’s the solution?
“But isn’t that for kids?” you wonder?
According to experts, listening to stories is a perfect way to help our brains to switch gear, slow down, relax, and reach a calmer mental state, which helps us in sinking into a deeper, more restful slumber. You’d be surprised by how reading or listening to a good story can comfort and relax you.
Why do you think millions of people are adopting this practice these days? The answer is because it works, is all-natural, and free from any unknown side effects!
But since not all stories are created equal, this book is here to give you the perfect set, which you’ll love and find therapeutic. It contains the best stories any overly stressed adult would require to unwind and nod off peacefully and effortlessly.
I’m certain this method will work for you because I know you’ve been wondering, perhaps for the longest time, or as you read this:
- What is the most effective method of overcoming insomnia, anxiety, and stress at the same time?
- Why do I often find it difficult to sleep or rest, no matter how hard I try?
- What kinds of stories would work for someone like me, who’s tried everything and failed?
- Can stress really be relieved through bedtime stories?
- How do I get started?
This book will prove to you that no matter what you go through during the day, you can switch your mind easily the old fashioned way and calm down with interesting, healing stories.
More precisely, the book features:
- How to recognize that you are a stressed adult
- Great, sleep-inducing stories that will relax and get you into slumber land easily, including the wife of a farmer, peace at its peak, cheese and burger, the bottleneck, the lever and perfect match
- Stories that are completely unique and developed with a mindfulness and meditative benefits in mind
- Stories that are interesting and worth looking forward to, yet soothing, relaxing, and calming to make you sleep easily
- And so much more!
And in case you’re wondering, this book is perfect for a beginner to stories, who would prefer something simple, interesting, and effective.
What listeners say about Bedtime Stories for Stressed-Out AdultsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
The story must say the word stress over 2000 times
The word "stress" is said in almost every sentence. The way to get good sleep is not hearing "*STRESS*STRESS*STRESS*STRESS *STRESS* while you fall and stay asleep. Horrible.