Listen free for 30 days
Bedtime Stories for Adults
- Sleep Novels to Cure Anxiety, Stress, and Insomnia. Mindfulness for Beginners Letting Life’s Stress Go with the Power of Self-Healing
- Narrated by: Camille Doris
- Length: 4 hrs and 10 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Do you have trouble sleeping?
Poor sleep will have the following effects. Have you had them?
- Endocrine disorders, leading to obesity problems
- The skin has deteriorated, and the value of the face has seriously declined, which is intolerable
- Poor mental state, if you have long-term insomnia or even lethargy
- Poor physical strength, decline before getting old
- Immunity is reduced, and various viruses are easy to invade
- The mood is bad, and even brings inexplicable pressure
- Poor sleep even causes us to suffer from depression, high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, and other serious diseases.
This effect makes us very uncomfortable.
In Bedtime Stories for Adults, I have put together a collection of hypnotic stories to ensure that you get a good night filled with quality sleep. These hypnotic stories can make you feel relaxed and guide you into a deeper, more comfortable sleep.
Listening to just one will fill you with positive energy, good thoughts, and an overall more optimistic attitude. This book promotes a special brand of self-healing that will help you transcend beyond the mundane, where life and work likes to drag you down.
Travel through the skies with white wings of your own. Take a trip into the forest in search of a secret garden. Journey across a garden through the eyes of a snail. Stay in a cabin by the lake. Or see how the cloud people live. You can visit a balloon parade, or peek into a village filled with nothing but cats. All of this and much more await you, and each is eager to lull you to sleep.
Restless sleep is often caused by the stress, emotional agitation, anxiety, overthinking, loss of confidence, negative energy, social distress, or overwork. No matter the issue, these 15 hypnotic bedtime stories for adults will have you counting sheep in no time. Lie back, relax, and take a journey into another world where sleep is never an issue.
Sleep is important and when you get enough of it you will see your quality of life and aptitude will soar higher than ever before. Don't take sleep for granted. Bedtime Stories for Adults is all you need to close your eyes and let your mind drift away as dreams fill your head and take away whatever is keeping you awake.
What listeners say about Bedtime Stories for AdultsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Beautiful audio book
This audio book opens by explaining why they did bedtime stories for adults. Some of the best memories we have from childhood is the soothing stories that lulled us to sleep. These stories are really guided meditations. But there is varied imagery in the stories so you can find the imagery that is soothing to. You. For instance, if you find tropical beaches relaxing there are stories about Turks and Caicos, Hawaii and Aruba. If you find forests soothing there are princess in the forest stories. So, these stories will help you relax to get a good night sleep.