Listen free for 30 days
Bedtime Meditation Stories for Kids
- 3 Books in 1: A Collection of Short Good Night Tales with Great Morals and Positive Affirmations to Help Children Fall Asleep Fast & Have a Relaxing Night’s Sleep
- Narrated by: Leigh Serling
- Length: 10 hrs and 11 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £22.89
Three books in one.
Are you looking for a children's book that can make bedtime a wonderful time? Would you like your child to drift off easily into a deep, peaceful sleep?
Then, keep reading!
Included in this book collection are:
- Book one: Bedtime Meditation Stories for Kids: A Collection of Short Tales with Positive Affirmations to Help Children & Toddlers Fall Asleep Fast in Bed and Have a Relaxing Night’s Sleep with Beautiful Dreams
- Book two: Bedtime Stories for Kids: A Collection of Night Time Tales with Great Morals to Help Children and Toddlers Go to Sleep Feeling Calm, and Have a Good Relaxing Night’s Sleep with Beautiful Dreams
- Book three: Bedtime Short Stories for Kids: A Collection of Meditation Tales to Help Children and Toddlers Go to Sleep Feeling Calm, Fall Asleep Fast and Have a Good Relaxing Night’s Sleep with Beautiful Dreams
These 45 stories are the perfect tools to help your child find a way to relax and learn the value of peaceful reflection and creative visualization while they settle in for a nap or for the night. These stories are both fun and will teach kids a wonderful lesson as they fall asleep.
At the end of each story in the first book, there are some positive affirmations that can remind kids of their value, importance, and worth in life. Through each of these empowering stories, you can feel confident that your child will sleep better, while also improving their self-esteem and self-confidence.
It truly is a wonderful book for any child, of any age.
So, what are you waiting for? Click the "buy now" button!
More from the same
What listeners say about Bedtime Meditation Stories for KidsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Loud, fast voice for kids to sleep?
The stories would be OK, but they are read in a non-relaxing way with a brisk tone. I cannot imagine anybody relaxing with that.