Listen free for 30 days
Bedtime Adventures for All Ages
- 170 Fairy Stories. Short Stories and Long Stories for Fantastic Adventures with Ancient Moral Values: Meditation Stories to Help Children Fall Asleep Fast
- Narrated by: Joanna Carol Bevilacqua
- Length: 10 hrs and 16 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £22.89
Are you willing to let your children discover bedtime stories that will teach them important morals and values? Are your kids interested in great stories? Are you having difficulties in getting your kids to bed? Have you tried different ways to get them to sleep but nothing works? Do they ask for new bedtime stories before going to sleep? Are you looking for a funny book to inspire the imagination and awareness of your child?
In the magic world of fairy tales live ogres and princesses, pigs, children, kings and wizards, mice and ants, witches and giants, the Green Mother Fairy with many fairy friends, cicadas, ants, whales, grandmothers, affectionate mothers and fathers, and many others fantastic characters.
Wonderful bedtime stories for babies and toddlers that will turn bedtime into a magical time! Each story is interesting and through fun and imagination, it can give important lessons to your children. They range from totally unpublished fairy tales by La Fontaine, Aesop, Perrault, the Brothers Grimm, Leonardo da Vinci, and many others.
This book is for you, if you are looking for:
- A book written with characters and themes that children find interesting, in an easily understandable way
- Wonderful bedtime stories for children and teenagers
- A book not only for children, but also interesting for mom and dad
- The most beautiful revisited classic fairy tales, alternating with unpublished fairy tales, beautiful to listen to and that offer many ideas to children to relax in a simple and light way and to face a peaceful sleep
- Texts to discover the magical world of fantasy and offer children many themes to reflect on
- Stories with a happy ending for constant and carefree growth
Experts suggest that creating a definitive routine can create a conditioning effect on the child's brain. Soon, these actions will become a signal to your child that it is time to be quiet, no more fighting and crying before bed. Listening to these stories will help encourage your child's imagination and feed their creativity in the most fundamental moments of their development, that is, during sleep.
If you want to help and encourage your child's imagination and feed their creativity in the most fundamental moments of their development, this book is certainly for you!